Rules for pupils
- I try to be in time for school by having my school bag ready the
- I wear my full school uniform every day except for PE days when I
wear my track suit.
- I try to bring a healthy lunch and I don’t make a fuss about foods
that are discouraged in our school.
- I do my best to complete my homework and to show it to my parents.
- I make sure that my name is written clearly on my books, clothes
and other items such as my recorder and dancing shoes and I look after
them as best I can.
- At lining-up time, I am quiet and orderly—in the yard, on the corridor
and especially on school tours.
- In the classroom, I raise my hand to ask a question. I do my work
honestly and as best I can.
- I am kind towards my classmates and towards pupils in other classes.
I share if I have something spare; I include others in my games.
- I help in the school and behave in a responsible way when I am outside
my classroom, such as going to the bathroom, to the library or to the
- I take care of my property and of school property, and I never leave
litter lying about.
- If I have a problem about something or somebody, I tell my teacher.
- I welcome others to my school and I have good manners at all times
towards my teacher, the principal, other members of the school community
and toward visitors.