Water Saving Tips from the Children in 3rd Class
- Shorten your shower by a minute or two and you’ll save up to 150 gallons of water per month.- by Elle
- Collect water from your roof to water your garden.
- When running a bath plug the tub before turning the water on, then adjust the temperature as the tub fills up.
- When you save water you save money on your utility bills too. Saving water is easy for everyone to do
- Listen for dripping taps and running toilets. Fixing a leak can save 300 gallons of water a month, or more.
- When you give your pet fresh water don’t throw the old water down the drain, use it to water your trees or shrubs -by Ava
- One more way to get 8 glasses of water a day is to reuse the water left over from cooked or steamed vegetables to start a scrumptious and nutritious soup.